Friday, September 08, 2006

Current Skill League Ranking

I am currently ranked 51st out of 1980 tournament players @ Bugsy's Club. Click here and then enter jager777 to follow my progress. This is after only 6 tournaments! Of the 275 qualified players who have completed 7 or more tournaments I would be in 48th place. The problem I am going to have is that I don't have enough time to play many tournaments, alot of these players have already played over 25 tournaments so far this month. The current #2 player _boogieman, I destroyed heads up in my first tournament win.

Here are the stats from my last tournament win:

I played 202 hands and won 66 (33%)
I won 17 of 22 hands at showdown (77%) and won 49 pots uncontested! I saw the flop in 17% of hands that were not in the blinds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home