Friday, September 23, 2005

A few minutes to kill

Wednesday night I played in 2 bar league tourneys, got 1 first and on the second made the final table.

Getting ready for work right now, I'll be at the Club from 6pm-7pm and then again from 10:30pm untill close (around 4am). If you are out tonight stop by and say hi.

Tomorrow a few of us are going to play a tournament in the afternoon, hopefully the buy in will be $50 or $100 bucks. Should be a good time.

I haven't shaved in a couple of weeks, so today I got out the rusty razor and hacked through all the scruff, but I decided to do something different. I carved a gotee! Not sure I like it yet, but I'll give it a day or two. Gotta go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rita pushes blogs, podcasts and rich maps onstage
As Hurricane Rita approached, editors at the Houston Chronicle decided to experiment: They ... Some Texas newspapers, including the Corpus Christi Caller-Times, suspended their print editions and turned to the Internet instead.
Hey, you have an excellent blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mlm lead lists site/blog. It pertains to mlm lead lists marketing mlm related leads.

Come and check us out if you get time :-)

3:32 PM, September 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about work at home parent related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

3:31 AM, October 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have recently started reading blogs and came across your blog about free work from home and wanted to let you know that it must take time and dedication keeping a blog going. I have a website about free work from home and it keeps me really busy. Looking at all these blogs I think I may need to start my own blog one day. Keep up the good work. One day blogs may replace TV and newspapers for those of us who spend our time on the internet.

6:57 PM, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home