Monday, July 11, 2005

Packin' my bags

I've spent most of today running errends and getting every thing in order for tomorrows trip to Vegas. This will probably be my 15th trip to Vegas but my first ever entry into a WSOP event . . ., Wednesdays, 1 day $1000 buy-in, last chance for a bracelet in 05 tourney. I managed to sell 2% of myself to my buddy Greg (that works out to $20), I plan on re-reading Harrington on Hold'em Vol. 1 & 2 tonight, and on the flight (paying special attention to vol. 2's section on picking spots) , and prepare myself mentally for the biggest event of my poker career! My goal, regardless of my results, is to play a solid focused game, If I feel I played my heart out, played my A game 100% of the time, then I'll be satisified, cash or no cash! I will be posting pix and more from Vegas so stay tuned.

Also, in the first 48 hrs, thanks to 3 one line post on RGP, donkeybait now has nearly 700 unique visitors! Lots of positive e-mails too. Thanks to everyone for the support and feedback.

DB

1 Comments:

Blogger Ignatious said...

i think you've posted more than once to rgp about the blog. ;)

anyway, looks good so far. i'll pimp you in a future post if i ever get a link.

4:30 PM, July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home